Applicants & New Hires
Interested in working for Lockheed Martin or are you about to start with our corporation? Lockheed Martin offers an excellent, competitive pay and benefits package that is an important part of the total value of a career with our company.
If you are a new hire and will be represented by a union, you will need to contact your assigned HR representative for more information.
Have a question about your current benefits? Contact the Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center (LMESC):
- By Phone: 866-562-2363 (toll-free)
- Overseas employees: 201-242-4397
- TDD services: 800-TDD-TDD4
- Hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday - Friday, ET. To access the LMESC, please have your “Social Security number” and “PIN” available.
- Or, use the online contact feature to send a message or live chat. Log in with your LMPeople ID and LMESC password and click “Contact Us.” Non active employees (excluding those on paid leave) and surviving spouses use their social security number and password.
The Work Number provides automated employment and income verification on our employees:
- Visit www.theworknumber.com or call 1-800-367-5690
- Lockheed Martin’s Employer Code: 11102.
- NOTE: A Salary Key is required for proof of employment plus income. Employees can request one via http://www.theworknumber.com/employeesor calling 1-800-367-2884.
Lockheed Martin retirees built the foundation for today's exciting frontiers. You have contributed numerous achievements that have pushed the envelope in aviation, explored the frontiers of space, improved the lives of millions and defended our freedom. Thank you for the imprint that you have made on our Corporation.
The following links provide information about retiree health plan benefits, pension payroll, and savings plan information.
- Lockheed Martin Service Center
- LM HealthWorks Plan – for retirees under age 65
- Via Benefits - a new approach to post-65 retiree health care*
- My Pension Payments
- My Savings Plan (Empower)
- My Savings Plan (Voya)
- Lockheed Martin Employee Disaster Relief Fund
* most non-represented, post-65 retirees and their spouses/same-sex domestic partners are eligible. Visit ViaBenefits to learn more.
Have a Question?
By Phone: Call the Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center (LMESC) toll-free at 866-562-2363. Overseas employees may call (201) 242-4397. TDD services are available at 800-TDD-TDD4. Representatives will assist you from 8am - 8pm, Monday - Friday, ET. To access the LMESC, please have your “Social Security number” and “PIN” available.
Online: You may also use the online contact feature to send a message to the Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center. Log in with your “Social Security number” and “PIN”, then choose Contact Us at the top of the page.
Emergency Employee Numbers
For reporting purposes or to ask questions regarding incidents or events with impact/potential impact to Lockheed Martin employees, sites, or operations, please call:
Lockheed Martin Global Emergency Operations Center (GEOC):
1-855-LMC-GEOC (562-4362) or +1-301-214-3444
Employees can find information related to their local site status by using the numbers found below:
(Note: If you are at a site that is not your own business area, call your host business area’s number listed below.)
|Primary Business Area Site||Phone Number|
|Enterprise Operations (including Lockheed Martin International)
|Missiles and Fire Control
|Rotary and Mission Systems
||List by site|
Security Clearance Connection
Your resource for information related to the processing of Department of Defense Security Clearances.
How Do I Apply for My Security Clearance?
Take Me to My Application on e-QIP
e-QIP (Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing) is a government website not maintained by Lockheed Martin. Tips for completing the e-QIP application.
Responsibilities as a Cleared Employee
LMSecurity Operations Center
Toll Free: (866) 330-7311
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. ET